We’re now 19 days away from the first Creative Evolution retreat at Circle Yoga Shala. Matt and I were just joking today that we birthed this baby together — two proud daddies! Ain’t it cute?! Anyway, we’re really looking forward to it, and this blog is our way of extending the impact of these retreats and providing an ongoing proliferation of our collaboration.
So we hope you’ll take a few minutes to look around and be sure to check back often!
Get Updates Via E-Mail
What We Do
Discuss and demonstrate techniques for modern, balanced human development in the light of evolutionary science and spiritual tradition -- lots of scientific discussion and practical application, with a bit of poetry and theoretical musing mixed in.
Posts by Dimension
Posts by Subject
Posts by Practicality
- Interview with Paul Smith, Author of Integral Christianity: The Spirit’s Call to Evolve
- Integrating Asana, Vinyasa, and Prasara in Yoga Posture Practice
- The Highly Played Game of As If – Episode One: The Miracle at the Pool of Bethesda
- Introducing “The Highly Played Game of As If”
- From Asana to Vinyasa to Prasara: The Evolution of a Modern Yoga Practice